Lavender Essential Oil-10 ml
Availability: In stock
Lavender Essential Oil
A CALMING SWEET FLORAL AROMA THAT PROMOTES RELAXATION AND CALMS YOUR MIND
Lavender is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in aromatherapy. Lavender has been recognised for its large array of holistic benefits for skin, senses, and spirit. It is commonly used to improve sleep, manage stress and anxiety, and relieve headaches. Lavender may also be helpful with infections, inflammation and wound healing. It can help to improve sleep quality, as well as bring order to mental chaos and stress.
Botanical name: Lavandula Angustifolia
Country of Origin: Bulgaria and France
Plant Part: Flower Tops
Size: 10 ml
How to use:
Lavender is quite a versatile essential oil. It is commonly used in perfume, to bathe in, or to clean the air. Some of our favourite oils to combine with are Ylang Ylang and frankincense.
– Diffuser: Add 4-6 drops of Lavender essential oil to a diffuser to help promote peace and claim.
– Reduce stress and anxiety: Add 4-6 drops of lavender essential oil to your diffuser or apply a few drops behind your ears for quick and easy relaxation
– Relieve Headaches: A few deep inhale from the bottle can help to relieve your headache, put about 4-6 drops in a diffuser or apple a few drops behind your neck and on your temples for a natural ache remedy. You can also add 2 drops of lavender oil to cool water. Soak a face washer and apply to temples and the back of the neck to ease mild headaches.
– Promote Sleep: diffuse about 4-6 drops of lavender essential oil to your diffuser before going to bed. You can also massage a few drops on your neck, chest, and temples or you could add 15 drops of lavender essential oil to your bath to promote relaxation and deep sleep.
– Dandruff Remedy: if you have a dry, flaky scalp, add 1 drop of lavender oil to 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil. Rub into your scalp with your fingertips using firm circular movements. Leave it overnight and wash it out in the morning with an unscented shampoo. Apply weekly.
– Treat Skin Conditions: Mix a few drops of lavender essential oil to your desired carrier oil and apply directly onto the skin. or add 2 drops to 1 tablespoon of unscented lotion and apply to soothe red, inflamed skin conditions and reduce scarring
Blends well with other essential oils such as Lavender, Mandarin, ylang-ylang, eucalyptus, bergamot, Cedarwood, Lemon, & Tea tree.
Warning: For external use only. Dilute before use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner.
STORAGE: Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.