Lime Essential Oil-10 ml
Availability: In stock
Lime Essential Oil
Sold as a Single
A REFRESHING CRISP CITRUS AROMA, LIME ESSENTIAL OIL PROVIDES CLEANSING BENEFITS WHEN USED TOPICALLY OR TAKEN INTERNALLY.
The scent of our Lime essential oil will have you dreaming of sipping on a refreshing soda with lime on a hot summer’s day. It will uplift and energize you, during times of confusion and indecision, the stimulating properties of lime will aid in making decisions and help clear the head.
Botanical name: Citrus Aurantifolia
Country of Origin: Italy
Plant Part: Lime Rind
Size: 10 ml
– Clears your mind and gives you more clarity.
– Acts as a disinfectant and antiviral.
– Helps control excess oil in teenage skin.
– It’s a decongestant and helps unblock stuffy noses.
– Will help boost energy levels.
– Appetite stimulant.
How to use: Lime essential oil is one of the most affordable essential oils, it is used for energizing yourself leaving a fresh and citrusy aroma. In Folklore it is known for its ability to cleanse, purify and renew the sprit and the mind. It is effective in cleansing the aura. Plus it smells great!
-Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of Lemon essential oil to a diffuser to uplift your environment and helps uplift your spirit. Will detoxify the air and leave a clean citrus fragrance lingering.
– Skin: use in cleanser to help control oily skin
– Snuff out stinky smells by placing a Lime-infused cotton ball in the refrigerator, bathroom drawer, or trash can.
– Cleaning powerhouse: Lime oil acts as a purifying component which makes it perfect to use in those homemade cleaning products
– Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
– When applied topically, Lime Essential Oil has been seen to help combat rheumatism, arthritis, poor circulation, and cellulite.
– Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavor.
Blends well with other essential oils such as Bergamot, Cedarwood, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarine & Ylang Ylang.
Warning: Not for use on or near the face in children under 10 years old, may affect breathing and the nervous system. Use during pregnancy with caution.
For external use only. Dilute before use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner
Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies’ skin (0-24 months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. When using in a diffuser, use fewer drops than that for an adult (eg. 2-3 drops).
Use this oil with caution around pets, never use it topically and store bottles out of reach.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.