Clary Sage Essential Oil-10 ml
Out of stock
Clary Sage Essential Oil
HERBACEOUS SLIGHTLY NUTTY & EARTHY AROMAS. IT IS KNOWN FOR HEALING OF THE MIND & BODY.
Clary Sage Essential Oil can assist in all aspects of life. Clary sage gets its name from the Latin word “clarus,” which means “clear.” It is known to help with depression, anxiety, and stress. It can help with increasing circulation, can relieve insomnia, and supports hormonal balance.
Botanical name: Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil
Country of Origin: Russia
Scent: Middle Note – Calming mellow floral aroma.
Size: 10 ml
– Can help with painful periods.
– May assist in easing the symptoms of menopause.
– Kills bacteria and infections
How to use: Clary Sage is used in a number of ways. Aromatherapy is one of the common ways as it can easily be combined with other essential oils or on its own. Can also be added to carrier oils for external skin use.
– Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of Clary Sage essential oil to a diffuser to help ease anxiety stress insomnia and depression.
– Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
– Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
– Bath: Add up to 5 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
– Muscle pain, menstrual Cramp & Menopause Relief: Mix 4 drops with 10mL of carrier oil for massage and apply to affected areas.
– Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops to a bowl of water.
– Soothe inflamed Eyes: Put 3-4 drops of clary sage into warm water along with a Face washer and soak it for 3-4 minutes. squeeze excess water out of the face washer and lay over your eyes for 10 minutes.
– Go to our Ecoscential Blend page for Blends to use your Clary Sage.
Warning: Clary sage should not be used in the early stages of pregnancy.
For external use only. Dilute before use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner
Clary Sage is not recommended for children as it can be too sedating & not appropriate emotionally. Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies’ skin (0-24 months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. When using in a diffuser, use fewer drops than that for an adult (eg. 2-3 drops).
Use this oil with caution around pets, never use it topically and store bottles out of reach.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.