Frankincense Essential Oil – 10ml
Availability: In stock
Frankincense Essential Oil
Sold as a Single
WONDERFULLY WARM FRESH BALSAMIC AND WOODY AROMA THAT SOOTHES AND HARMONISES WITHIN.
Frankincense has earned its title as “The King of Oils” because of its versatility.
When used topically, frankincense touts powerful anti-aging properties. It promotes cellular function and the appearance of healthy-looking skin, evening out skin tone, and minimizing blemishes. It instills peace in the mind and is particularly useful for promoting feelings of balance, relaxation, and overall wellness.
Botanical name: Boswellia Serrata
Country of Origin: Somalia
Plant Part: Resin
Size: 10 ml
– Anti-inflammatory properties
How to use: As mentioned in the bible Frankincense was once considered more valuable than gold. Frankincense and Myrrh were both given to Jesus at the time of his birth as it was considered a symbol of holiness and righteousness.
– Diffuser: Add 4-6 drops of Frankincense essential oil to a diffuser to help balance emotions, lessen loneliness and grief
– Relaxation: Add 1-2 drops of frankincense essential oil to 1 tsp of carrier oil and massage neck and temples. It’s great to use after a busy day.
– Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car, or anytime you need a quick break.
– Brighten your skin: Add about 10 drops of Frankincense essential oil to 1 oz of your favorite moisturizer (along with 5 drops of Lavender). It helps to improve the tone and texture of the skin.
– Steam Treatment: For the face and respiratory system, add 1 drop of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Caution – due to risk of burns or scalding, keep eyes covered during treatment.
– Boost your Mood: If you feel overwhelmed or out of sorts just apply 1-2 drops of Frankincense essential oil to your wrists and neck.
Blends well with other essential oils such as Lavender, Mandarin, ylang-ylang, eucalyptus, bergamot, Cedarwood, Lemon, & Tea tree.
Warning: Use during pregnancy with caution.
For external use only. Dilute before use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner
Frankincense is a great essential oil for children to help with calming & settling, grounding when overexcited, and supporting the immune system.
Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies’ skin (0-24 months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. When using a diffuser, use fewer drops than that for an adult (eg. 2-3 drops).
Use this oil with caution around pets, never use it topically and store bottles out of reach.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.