Lemon Essential Oil-10ml
Out of stock
While using our Lemon Essential oil you will have thoughts of walking through an orchid of Lemon Trees, breathing in the fresh citrus scent leaving you feeling cleansed and detoxified. It is a lovely stimulating oil that will help clear emotional overload and revive fatigued spirits.
10 ml bottle
Botanical name: Citrus Limonum
Country of Origin: Italy
Plant Part: Lemon Rind
Size: 10 ml
- – helps reduce anxiety and depression.
- – Ease morning sickness.
- – can Improve Skin and Acne
- – Can help treat colds, influenza, and bronchitis.
- – will help boost energy levels
- – will help in the process of healing wounds
How to use:
The lemon essential oil has so many benefits in fact its medicinal purposes date back for centuries, The benefits of Lemon Essential Oil are highly valued when it comes to all thing’s aromatherapy, skincare, natural cleaning, and much more! Perhaps this is why it is one of the most popular essential oils. Plus it smells great!
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of Lemon essential oil to a diffuser to uplift your environment and help promote a positive mood. Will detoxify the air and leave a clean citrus fragrance lingering.
- Skin: use in homemade scrub to exfoliate old flakey skin.
- Snuff out stinky smells by placing a Lemon-infused cotton ball in the refrigerator, bathroom drawer, or trash can.
- Topical: Add 3-5 drops of eucalyptus oil into a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, and apply it to your chest to ease congestion.
- Cleaning powerhouse: Lemon oil acts as a purifying component which makes it perfect to use in those homemade cleaning products
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Helps remove early stages of silver and metals tarnishing
- Soak your feet: Add 2 drops of Lemon to a bowl of water and soak your feet. Lemon may be useful in the treatment of nail infections or gout.
Blends well with other essential oils such as Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lavender Lime, and Ylang-ylang.
Warning: Use during pregnancy with caution.
For external use only. Dilute before use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner
Frankincense is a great essential oil for children to help with calming & settling, grounding when overexcited, and supporting the immune system.
Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies’ skin (0-24 months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. When using a diffuser, use fewer drops than that for an adult (eg. 2-3 drops).
Use this oil with caution around pets, never use it topically and store bottles out of reach.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.